There were an astonishing array of Demonstration and Participation games at the 2015 PAW show.  The effort and skill invested in these games was clearly immense.  We'd like to thank everyone for their efforts, which helped to make the 2015 show a success.  We look forward to seeing what they bring to amaze us with in 2016.

These are the games that caught our Judges' attention, and the winners of the tournaments.

Firstly, the winners from the display games.  Dan Edgecumbe won the Best Participation Game trophy with his Firestorm Armada game, and Nick Turner was awarded Best Demonstration Game for his Italian Wars game

Next the Tournament trophies.

First in the Bolt Action competition was Rab Banks, using British Commandos, second was Simon Ellis, using Soviet.  Best Army went to H Crocker for his Soviets.  

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the Bolt Action awards, but if I lay hands on some, I will post them.  

Warhammer Fantasy was won by Mark Nicholas, using Wood Elves, second was Tim Bishop with Dwarves.  The Best Painted trophy went to Steve Connell

Warhammer 40K winner was Matthew Watson, second was Martin Truman.   The Best Painted trophy went to James Terrel

Field of Glory came in two flavours - 15mm and 25mm.  The 15mm winner was Lance Flint, using Early Hungarian: second was Dave Putt, using Western Han Chinese

The 25mm winner was Paul Bartlett, using Palmyran: second was Steve Brown using Later Crusaders.  Best Painted went to Niel Millar for his 25mm Spartans. 

SAGA Dark Age Skirmish showcased some excellent 25/28mm forces, and some fine Dark Age buildings in the terrain layouts.

The winner was Andy, using Irish: Tracy was 2nd, using Normans.  Will Greenslade was 3rd, using Jomsvikings, and Kurt Baker was awarded the Best Painted trophy for his Anglo Saxons